Monday, October 29, 2007

Creation Museum

We did it!

We finally went to the Creation Museum!
Friday we packed up the van, loaded up the kids, Auntie and Uncle and drove to pick up my darling husband! We then hit the road and drove for many hours to Kentucky! We used up our hotel "points" to do this great trip. The ride was most comfortable, we packed light (except on snacks), and were ready to hit the museum when it opened. It was FABULOUS... It was so busy but we saw everything. Every exibit, every thing... except outside stuff as it was raining. We even got some fun picture taken with us and a dinosaur... Ahhh, I will try to scan it in. Believe me when I say I HAVE NO pictures... Our batteries ran out, and the museum did too.... any way it was great! A great time was had by all.

Saturday Night Supper was at Montgomery's and the Ribs were a hit all around our boisterous table. Sunday we hit the road early and were home by dinner time.
What an action packed weekend! I highly recommend the Creation Museum!

Click here to plan YOUR trip!

http://www.creationmuseum.org/

Be sure to comment and let me know if you have gone, and what YOU thought!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am not coveting!

    I would so love to take the kids.

    ReplyDelete

grace & peace to you... your thoughts are welcomed here...