Thursday, February 1, 2007

And so begins a new blog in the world wide web, in the land of google, for the glory of the Lord.

May it be a place for you to come for refreshment, encouragement, and a refilling. Grab a cup of tea, and join me in musings, wondering's, pondering's, thoughtfulness, and whimsy!

May here, we breathe, and think, and pause and pray, and learn what it means to wait upon the Lord, and encourage one another to love and good deeds.

May this be, a stop, to rest, and to recall what, exactly, it means to "trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5-6

Yes indeed, and "finally brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things." Philippians 2:8

So, to your right, you will see links, please feel free to explore these wonderful places that I have found, here on the world wide web. Please expect the lists to grow, for I haven't discovered all, or even finished that which I have discovered. It is merely the beginning. So keep on coming! I also have a recipe blog, please feel free to explore it as well, and enjoy the delicious recipes on DELICIOUS !

I am a Christian, but I rather figure you had guessed that! I home educate, bake bread, cook, clean, adore my husband, and am passionate. The links might give you an inkling as to my passions.

My husband is an amazing man, and leader to our family. We have a strong marriage, and family, because of the work of Jesus Christ in our lives. We believe in a LITERAL six day creation, we believe the Bible, all 66 books, from the 1st verse to the last. We don't believe in relativism, but absolutes. Don't buy into pop psychology, but rather Nouthetic counseling. Believe the biggest problem in the world is sin, and that in order to be saved, repentance must be involved.

We can sometimes offend people with our stands, and apologize for toes stepped on, not necessarily for stands taken. Please realize, we are fallible just like you, so if you are unsure about what we have written, or just have a question, feel free to comment. Rude or disrespectful comments will not be posted. This is a place for truth in love... If it lacks love, or truth, don't be suprised if it doesn't get through.

There is I suppose, quite a lot we do believe, and quite a lot that we do not. I suppose much of this blog will pertain to just that.

As for little ol' me, I'm just a mom, wife, daughter, sister, friend, neighbor. Nothing special. Unless you take into account that I have, personally been adopted and redeemed by the blood of the Lamb, and by His blood shed in atonement for my sins, I am now a daughter of the KING most High, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, the sea and all that in them is! It sure makes me feel special !

My children are blessings from the Lord, all three of them. And my husband, well, is my head, my heart, my dearest friend, my darling, and I am blessed to be his bride, and most, yes, most honored.

Well that is all for now!

Be blessed!
<><>

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This makes me want to start blogging again.

    I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri,
    I love you too! I praise God for your continued friendship! Come to my blog tons, and comment often!
    <>< anika

    ReplyDelete

grace & peace to you... your thoughts are welcomed here...