Tuesday, November 13, 2007


I have been


Tagged.


What does that mean? Well it would seem that it means that we still can be just silly girls, and play silly games. But those games sure were fun. So here goes.. I was tagged to share 8 things about lit'l ol' me... things you may not already know... I suppose. So here it goes.


1. One of my children weighed 10 lbs 6 oz at birth...


2. I briefly attended Culinary Arts School...


3. I took every public speaking course offered at my College at the time, but was going for an early ed degree. Had I switched majors I would have graduated earlier... NO one bothered to tell me till after they had all my $$

4. I was once a nanny...

5. I loved Ronald Regan passionately ! I campaigned for him in my elementary school, and would defend him to anyone, anywhere, regardless of age... I wrote him personal letters about all my concerns about this country. I am still on some kind of Regan Memorial Mailing list.

6. I know virtually all of the Abba songs by heart, along with Neil Diamond,from years of brainwashing in my childhood.

7. I love to wear dresses or skirts. I home school all my kids, bake bread, cook from scratch, and never breastfed my babies who were all born by C-Section. *(this always surprises people)


8. I met my husband when I was fourteen. When he first looked at me, he thought I was the girl he'd like to marry. When I first looked at him, I thought he was terrible. I now adore my husband ! He is a man who loves God, loves me, and loves our children. He is an excellent provider, friend, and leader. There is none I would rather walk with nor follow. I have known him for more than half of my life.



So If I find 8 ladies to tag, and you read mine, just find 8 ladies & tag them to tell 8 things about themselves. This was fun... Thanks Saralyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

grace & peace to you... your thoughts are welcomed here...