Monday, November 19, 2007

468banner
We don't do TV. We don't have cable. We do watch movies. :) We are rather selective, and our favorite rental place is our local library! One new movie we just viewed was FLYWHEEL. It was put out by a church, Sherwood Bible Church (I think).
It is wonderful!
The same church that put this out, also put out FACING THE GIANTS. They both have made it to our top family fun movies. I highly recommend this movie! (both actually) It was a wonderful tribute to God, a wonderful story of redemption, and restitution. My kids loved it! When I was asked by the children who my favorite character was, I could only reply .... GOD was! :) He was the Hero, He was ever glorified, ever present, all powerful and sovereign. You will enjoy this film!
we laughed we cried, what a wonderful story!
check out this movie, and FACING THE GIANTS.Some time next year keep your eyes peeled for the next movie from Sherwood, called FIREPROOF!
Please keep this ministry in your prayers, what a mighty work God is doing in and through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

grace & peace to you... your thoughts are welcomed here...